07-13-2012, 06:55 PM
http://www.extratv.com/2012/07/13/sylvester-stallones-son-sage-found-dead/

PyroDon
07-13-2012, 07:37 PM
Thats sad
drugs destroy many lives

dude
07-13-2012, 09:19 PM
Saw tonight Kerry Kennedy Como was arrested for an accident drugs contibuting.

Seems durgs are everywhere!

DaddyDayCare
07-13-2012, 10:38 PM
What exactly is accident drugs contributing ???

dude
07-14-2012, 07:03 AM
What exactly is accident drugs contributing ???

.....NEW YORK (Reuters) - Kerry Kennedy, the ex-wife of New York Governor Andrew Cuomo and a daughter of Robert F. Kennedy, was arrested after a traffic accident on Friday on charges of driving while impaired by drugs, the state police said.

ce_titterington
07-14-2012, 08:32 AM

In every medicine cabinet, in every home throughout the US. Want to get high? Go talk to a doctor. He or she will get you there.

mcbeth
07-14-2012, 08:53 AM
In every medicine cabinet, in every home throughout the US. Want to get high? Go talk to a doctor. He or she will get you there.

No I don't want to get high but I sure would like the doctor to be able to stop this nagging cough I have had for weeks. That, they can not do.

3Boys&Me
07-14-2012, 09:31 AM
Saw tonight Kerry Kennedy Como was arrested for an accident drugs contibuting.

Not sure that is accurate. Was watching one of the news stations and a report came through that all bodily samples taken were negative of drugs and alcohol.

http://www.cnn.com/2012/07/13/us/new-york-kennedy-dwi/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

"charges filed prior to testing"

atoz
07-14-2012, 09:50 AM
Not sure that is accurate. Was watching one of the news stations and a report came through that all bodily samples taken were negative of drugs and alcohol.

Sounds like a case of money talks.....

dude
07-14-2012, 10:38 AM

That appears to be correct.......but then again....money talks and the rich walk!

3Boys&Me
07-14-2012, 01:33 PM
Sounds like a case of money talks.....

Or over-excited police? not that that ever happens (sarcasm)

atoz
07-14-2012, 01:59 PM
Or over-excited police? not that that ever happens (sarcasm)

Yea I could believe that too.

wbrown94701
07-14-2012, 04:42 PM
No I don't want to get high but I sure would like the doctor to be able to stop this nagging cough I have had for weeks. That, they can not do.

OK...I know this is off the subject...BUT...try gettng a pertussis (whooping caugh) shot! There is an epidemic of whooping cough in this country and it being unreported!

Shortly after getting out of the hospital back in 2010 I came down with what I thought was just a chest cold...after 3 or 4 days it just got worse. I kept on coughing and nothing would come up...I coughed so hard I would wretch and literally popped out an bdominal hernia!

I was seeing a private doctor, and he would just shrug his shoulders and say it was probably just a smoker's caugh!

One day I accompanied my girlfriend to the free clinic at the San Francisco Department of Public Health and saw a flyer on pertussis shots and how many infants had died in San Francisco from whooping caugh over the past year.

The next day I stormed into my doctors office and demanded the shot and the day after the cough was totally gone!!! So much for the myth of the superiority of private healthcare providers over public healthcare providers!

Try it and see...you just my lose that caugh???

Colgan Mom
07-14-2012, 05:52 PM
.....NEW YORK (Reuters) - Kerry Kennedy, the ex-wife of New York Governor Andrew Cuomo and a daughter of Robert F. Kennedy, was arrested after a traffic accident on Friday on charges of driving while impaired by drugs, the state police said.

reports state she had taken ambien

auntiem
07-15-2012, 01:23 PM
OK...I know this is off the subject...BUT...try gettng a pertussis (whooping caugh) shot! There is an epidemic of whooping cough in this country and it being unreported!

Shortly after getting out of the hospital back in 2010 I came down with what I thought was just a chest cold...after 3 or 4 days it just got worse. I kept on coughing and nothing would come up...I coughed so hard I would wretch and literally popped out an bdominal hernia!

I was seeing a private doctor, and he would just shrug his shoulders and say it was probably just a smoker's caugh!

One day I accompanied my girlfriend to the free clinic at the San Francisco Department of Public Health and saw a flyer on pertussis shots and how many infants had died in San Francisco from whooping caugh over the past year.

The next day I stormed into my doctors office and demanded the shot and the day after the cough was totally gone!!! So much for the myth of the superiority of private healthcare providers over public healthcare providers!

You just convinced me! I've had a cough for 15 months! Had xrays, pulmonary function, now they want to do some other test thats sounds terrrible! I'm going to go get a shot!

wallflower
07-15-2012, 02:59 PM

they have actually advised anyone in kansas that is over 60 or has an impaired immune system to get one, having several cases in the state too. mr

wallflower
07-15-2012, 03:00 PM
reports state she had taken ambien

did another kennedy blame it on ambien when he blew into a barricade in DC. if you areimpaired by ambien you are still impaired in most states, doesnt matter if you have a script or not, it is also a very commonly abused script. mr

auntiem
07-15-2012, 09:01 PM
What do I ask for if I go to get a shot?

Ace Kadet
07-15-2012, 09:25 PM
What do I ask for if I go to get a shot?

Pertussis [per-tuss-us], or whooping cough. You'll probably her sent to the Health Center on Michigan.

Brandon
07-15-2012, 09:47 PM
Pertussis [per-tuss-us], or whooping cough. You'll probably her sent to the Health Center on Michigan.

I need to go get one too. With a baby on the way the wife is making me!

Ace Kadet
07-15-2012, 10:43 PM
I need to go get one too. With a baby on the way the wife is making me!

I warned you that would happen without twin beds. :p

rae
07-16-2012, 10:49 PM

Are you on anything new for B/P? I was on an ACE inhibitor once and had to go off it due to constant coughing. Of course, your doc would know that.