SEK Chatter

Go Back   SEK Chatter > sekCHATTER > Weight Loss

Notices

Old 11-16-2011, 06:49 AM   #21
mcbeth

mcbeth is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by middy View Post
I again have to defend Smackwater. I know I feel very strongly about the product I am taking. It's not only allowed me to lose the weight, but it is vitamins and minerals and overall core nutrition that I don't always have in my diet. I too am eating healthier, but sometime people just need that little extra umph that supplements give them. Again It's not all just diet product it is wellness products. If I could let everyone in on my story and how much better I feel I would, but again this is Smacks thing so I'm not taking anything away from him. Oh and Vampire Chronic Pain Syndrome is basically the same as Fibro and it sucks but I have never dwelled on it I am just finally so happy I found a product that has helped me.
I'm glad you found something that will help you. I have fibro and it is hard to feel good, between the fatigue and the pain. It's good to see that you have found something that works for you and doesn't put on extra pounds, like Lyrica.

Right now I really couldn't afford the extra to feel better. Now that I have to be caregiver to a disabled hubby, work full time and take care of daily life...all on one paycheck, extras aren't in the budget. But it would be nice to have some extra energy.

Some people are like Slinkies. They're really good for nothing. But they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs
mcbeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 10:41 AM   #22
vampire
lovin' life

vampire is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to vampire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bogo Rath View Post
Well, the category he posted in is under Weight Loss and it appears the majority of the posts in this thread were to reply to the responses he got.

I'd hate to see what kind of response a new person would get if they first started posting in the "Selling" category. "It's not cool to keep pushing those computers you're trying to sell."

I'm not sure I understand what the number of posts he has made has anything to do with it. I don't know, it just seems like this guy liked a product and is excited to tell everyone about it.

Do you think he would have been treated different if he would have jumped into one of the political threads, excited by a candidate and wanted others to vote for him/her?
I could see him trying to sell with his first post, but then he tries again a few days later. And it wasn't because he was defending anything, because those first 2 were his, and his only. And then a few posts later, he is still trying to sell. Apparently nobody wants what he has to sell.
vampire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 11:54 AM   #23
middy

middy is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcbeth View Post
I'm glad you found something that will help you. I have fibro and it is hard to feel good, between the fatigue and the pain. It's good to see that you have found something that works for you and doesn't put on extra pounds, like Lyrica.

Right now I really couldn't afford the extra to feel better. Now that I have to be caregiver to a disabled hubby, work full time and take care of daily life...all on one paycheck, extras aren't in the budget. But it would be nice to have some extra energy.
McBeth I totally understand that and I am sorry to hear your hubby is still having problems. Tell him Chuck and I send our very best to him. Chuck really thinks alot of him....I had just gotten to a place in my life that if I didn't do something to at least try it wasn't going to be good. I have to make sacrifices in other places, but sometimes there's no where to sacrifice. Dang Economy!!!!
middy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 03:31 PM   #24
jade20

jade20 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcbeth View Post

My mom has had fibro for almost 20 years. She takes Lodine (generic Etodolac) and it has worked great for her. She hasn't ventured into Lyrica due to the risk of side effects. Hang in there!
jade20 is offline   Reply With Quote